With a charming and compact silhouette, the Del Hutson Reclaimed Wood End Table will give your home a touch of rustic style. It is made of reclaimed barn and fence wood with an open shelf on the bottom for a display of decorative items. Choose from available finishes to best coordinate with existing decor. This reclaimed end table has a distressed look that will complement your rustic look. It has a handmade design and is made by a family-owned and operated company that strives to add a unique touch of style to every piece. The natural end table requires some assembly. Del Hutson Designs enhances your home with an array of carefully crafted decorative items. Place pictures and your favorite decorations on this reclaimed wood end table.
Del Hutson Reclaimed Wood End Table:
- Dimensions: 20"W x 20"D x 24"H
- Crafted of reclaimed wood
- Reclaimed end table comes with a bottom open shelf that's ideal for storage and display
- No assembly required
- Natural end table has a rustic style
- Choose the finish that matches your color scheme
- Del Hutson Reclaimed Wood End Table has a handmade design
- Made by a family-owned and operated company that strives to add a unique touch of style to every piece
- Each reclaimed end table features a beautiful, distressed look
- Fun gift for any upcyclers
- Place picture frames, a lamp or decorations on the table
- Colors of this natural end table: brown, turquoise and white
Story Behind the Art:
The spirt of reinvention is the heart of Del Hutson Designs. It all began during the fiscal crisis of 2012. After losing his job, founder Eddie Hutson was unable to find another well-paying position. Taking a leap of faith, he purchased tools and through trial and error taught himself how to make furniture and decor out of his garage. Eddie must have taught himself well, because business really took off. The business has expanded from his garage to include 4 buildings, and employs 62 people. Del Hutson specializes in creating items from that they call "upcycled" wood, such as from old fences. This wood would normally find its way to a landfill, but thanks to Del Hutson, it gets new life as character-rich tables and shelving. Some pieces will be augmented with new wood, but that all comes from local mills. And in the eco-friendly spirit of reinvention, any unused wood gets ground up and turned into mulch. A firm believer in second chances, Eddie will often hire people with no prior woodworking experience. His workers not only learn a valuable skill, but receive fair wages, insurance, and other benefits.
The handcrafted touch of artisan skill will create variations in color, size and design. Color differences may occur between the actual product and your computer screen. If buying two of the same item, slight differences will occur from piece to piece.