Exhibit your wine collection with this bottle and stemware rack set. Designed to mount to the wall and handmade from solid wood with a rich dark walnut stain, this floating rack set saves space, assures sturdy support, and looks handsomely rustic. Put your wine bottles on one shelf, and suspend glasses from the lower rack for space-saving organization.
- Includes 1 wine shelf and 1 wine glass rack
- Available in 5-bottle or 8-bottle size
- 5-bottle size holds up to 15 wine glasses
- 8-bottle size holds up to 21 wine glasses
- Handcrafted of solid wood
- Available in Grey Rich Dark Walnut Stain
- Stained in small-town Texas shop
- Unique, handmade product
- Pre-drilled holes in back panel for easy installation
- 5-bottle size: 24 inches wide x 10 inches deep x 6 inches high (each shelf)
- 8-bottle size: 36 inches wide x 10 inches deep x 6 inches high (each shelf)
- Made in the USA
Story Behind the Art:
The spirt of reinvention is the heart of Del Hutson Designs. It all began during the fiscal crisis of 2012. After losing his job, founder Eddie Hutson was unable to find another well-paying position. Taking a leap of faith, he purchased tools and through trial and error taught himself how to make furniture and decor out of his garage. Eddie must have taught himself well, because business really took off. The business has expanded from his garage to include 4 buildings, and employs 62 people. Del Hutson specializes in creating items from that they call "upcycled" wood, such as from old fences. This wood would normally find its way to a landfill, but thanks to Del Hutson, it gets new life as character-rich tables and shelving. Some pieces will be augmented with new wood, but that all comes from local mills. And in the eco-friendly spirit of reinvention, any unused wood gets ground up and turned into mulch. A firm believer in second chances, Eddie will often hire people with no prior woodworking experience. His workers not only learn a valuable skill, but receive fair wages, insurance, and other benefits.
The handcrafted touch of artisan skill will create variations in color, size and design. Color differences may occur between the actual product and your computer screen. If buying two of the same item, slight differences will occur from piece to piece.